Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

It's Good Friday for most...here in the States its not a mandatory holiday....sad really! Neither is Easter Monday...its just Monday!





In any case...it IS Friday!!!





I haven't really thought much on what my fun fact is...so off the top of my head....





As I sit here sipping one...I LOVE Chai tea!!!! Even flavoured Chai is pretty good!! Most places add water, so I've learned to ask for one without it and its just that much stronger and better!!

On the flipside...I don't drink coffee!!! Love the smell of the beans...and when its brewing...but that taste is just awful!! BLECH!!!





So, what's your favourite hot beverage??


Til next time...ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a BIG coffee drinker in that I dont drink it all day long, but i MUST have that first cup in the morning. Other than that, I rarely drink it, except maybe after a special meal out, with a lovely sweet dessert. I am not a tea drinker, but my daughter makes the best chai from scratch, using loose tea leaves, fresh cracked cardomum (sp?), a cinnamon stick & I'm not sure what else. Its yummy & great when you have a cold. She makes it with half water & half milk I think, and simmers it on the stove, not in a teapot. Its certainly strong enough lol. If you want to try it, let me know & I will get her recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!