Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thoughts of the day

Woke up in a most wonderful way......... ;)



Sent Howie off to work and got started on house stuff



SamSam took a nap



So DJ and I "rested" on the couch



Which means I sorta half-assed napped



He didn't!



Put the dishes away before Sam woke up



Just in time too!!!!



Worked on laundry



Walked on the treadmill (day 5 and my thighs, calves and ankles are feeling it!)



Made breakfast for dinner



Kids totally LOVE waffles!!!



After dinner was bath time



Naked DJ (he calls himself that too!) saw Kristopher outside



He dressed himself to go out



Underwear inside out but on the right way



Pants on perfectly



Shirt on inside out AND backwards



Redressed him while SamSam was having fun turning the faucet on and off



Sent him out


Let SamSam play in the water to her heart's content



Howie came home just before she went down


DJ was still out and enjoying the bonfire two houses away



Yes, I could see him....til it got too dark



Once Sam was settled I went over to get him



He was TOTALLY entranced by the fire



Almost like he was hypnotized by the flames


It was nice and warm by the fire



Introduced myself to Matteo's dad (at least I think he is/was)



Brought up the garbage/recycle/yard waste bins!



DJ got his pj's on



Daddy put him to bed


He came back out to make sure he got his checkmarks for the day (Its working!!!!)



Howie and I watched some tv...Oprah!



She had Kenny Chesney on



And the guys from Buried Life (really interesting concept!)



Howie went to bed



I watched two shows on the DVR (The Good Wife and Miami Trauma [hooked me in!])



Then watched another thing in DVR



A movie


Thought to myself "I'll only watch half of it"



Totally didn't happen that way!!!



Watched it all, hence the spaced out short post



LOVED the actor in Cutting Edge 4 (yes FOUR) Fire & Ice



Took me back to my childhood days of wanting to be a REAL skater!



Laughed and cried



Great movie!

Now I'm off to bed




Til next time...pray for safety of all troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!