Thursday, April 22, 2010

BLOG HOP!!!

I haven't done one of these in a long while!!!! But Elizabeth over at Confessions From A Working Mom does one on Thursdays and today's compelled me to join!!

Where are your Top 3 favorite places to shop?

#3 would be Walmart (where else!?!?) and the reason its now number 3 instead of 1 is that I'm so far away from one now!!!! But dang, you can get just about everything there!!!! And if its got the tire center, you can get an oil change while shopping!!!! Easy!!! I'd really like to find one that has the produce too...but the nearest one to me is about 45 mins away in Marysville.

#2 would be Fred Meyer...while their prices aren't as cheap as Walmart (where else!??!) they are local to me AND they have Playland!!!! Just remember to wipe the kids down when ya leave so as to avoid germs and whatnot. Seems to be working for me so far! The other thing I like is the Rewards Program!! I've been a Rewards member for YEARS, but they had the wrong address! So when we moved I wanted to update the address...which is how I know they had a completely different address in the first place...one we've never lived at! Since we were just about at the end of the "cycle" for the points, the gal I spoke with rolled them into the next one that was coming out....I got a rebate check for 16.00 plus 4 or 5 other coupons for stuff I actually buy there! It was awesome!!

#1 is....Drumroll please!!!

Avon!!!! You had to know I'd pick that one!!!!! Y'know, since I'm a rep and all! But seriously, I'm finding more and more about that I like with each campaign!! I have a tonne of Avon products in my house that unless I told you, you'd never know! My entire make up bag has finally been replaced with all Avon products!!! Not to mention, their skin care lines!!! I'm just in love with my face and how it feels these days!! Plus, I've not had one pimple in over 2 months now! Not even that PMS one that just has to show up...nope, not even!! I figure by the end of summer all the scars from the old ones will have finally faded!

Til next time...pray for safety for all troops!

1 comment:

  1. My grandma used to sell Avon and my mom always used it. Swears that's why her skin is so great, so of course I use it now, too! ;-)

    Thanks for playing our game!

    Tamara
    www.theunexperiencedmom.com
    www.blogconferencenewbie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!