Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

Yes!!! Its finally Friday! The radio station I listen to has a song they play at 5:00 pm every Friday nite...I think its titled "Finally Friday" and its quite catchy!

I know, you're waiting to hear my fun fact....


I am a readaholic!


I think I have been all my life! I can remember afternoons spent reading instead of outside playing...I couldn't even tell you how many books I have read in my lifetime so far! But there are two that stand out in particular to me.

The Shack by William P. Young...if you haven't read this, I highly recommend it! Its quite profound! and challenges your thinking in ways you never thought of!

The other is The Celestine Prophecy which again challenged my perspective of things. Its been a while now since I read this one, and I just learned from looking up the link that they're making/have already made a movie of it...might be interesting to see how they translated it to Hollywood!

I simply can not go to sleep without reading something! Even if its 15 minutes of reading, I must! This is where my People subscription comes in handy. Its very easy to read 15 minutes of something and not have to remember where you left off in a book only to have to put it down again soon after. One day I'll get back into novels....its a promise I've made to myself!

There ya have it! What kind of "-aholic" are you!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!