Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 am ramblings

Great day!!!

Pastoral visit this morning.

I took off at noon

met up with friends at a park n ride

drove to Longview (3 hours)

hung out at a hotel

totally played groupie

Keith Anderson

extremely shy *me*

went to theater

waited in the chilling air for 2 hours

got 4 th row seats

AWESOME unplugged concert

2.5 hours long

waited in line for meet n greet

got picture

got autograph

drove home (3 hours)

froze my ass off changing cars

had to stop and get gas

got home shortly after 2

Howie scared the shit out of me

he was up reading

my phone called him at 1:23 on its own

HAD to blog a bit

will be back in full tomorrow

good nite


til next time...ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Hi visiting from Elizabeth's blog! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am here via Elizabeth! I like your blog - especially the background! Very cute!

    I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!