Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Truthful Tuesday




Confessions from a Working Mom

Today's question put out in the blogosphere by Elizabeth is:



If you could "do-over" any one scene in your life... what would it be, and why?


Unlike most answers I'm sure...I don't really have a regret I'd want to do-over...but rather really special moments that I'd want to do-over just to do them again!! I'd love to marry my husband again...but not be so worried about the details!! Just enjoy it!
I'd love to birth my babies again, without the pregnancies!!! That first moment of meeting both my wonderful monsters children is so momentous...just seeing them and touching them for the first time!!! So incredible!

Kinda boring, but that's my answer for Truthful Tuesday! Join in the blog hop!!!


Til next time...ciao!

1 comment:

  1. You're the 2nd or 3rd person who just wanted to do-over the good points of her life-- without the stress! When I wrote the question, I didn't even consider this option. I hope this doesn't mean I'm a "glass half empty" type of girl!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!