Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

Yup....that time of the week again!!

I recently learned that Truthful Tuesdays have been changed to once a month instead of once a week...in case you were wondering...


My little fun fact...hmmmm....I haven't really thought this one thru this week...been a little busy....

I guess I'd have to go with the side of the bed I HAVE to sleep on! Picture (if you will) standing at the foot of the bed, looking towards the head of the bed....I MUST sleep on the left side!! No ifs, ands or buts about it! I don't care where the bedroom door is...where the bathroom is....where the closet it...or even if it's north/south/east/west facing....if I'm looking at the bed, I'm on the left! Ask Howie...it drives him nuts that I refuse to change sides! He constantly falls asleep on my side only to make me roll him over to his side when I come to bed...which has the added bonus of a pre-warmed bed...as well as drool on my pillow....blech!

So, there ya have it...which side must you sleep on...or does it even matter?? My little sister could care less which side she's on as long as she has a side! lol


Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!