Friday, January 1, 2010

How do you say it?

Two thousand and ten? or Twenty ten??

Personally, I can't stand the latter!!! It wasn't twenty oh nine?? So why is it okay to say twenty ten? Just irks me! lol





For the start of the year...I'm loving it!!!

DJ slept til almost 8 am IN HIS OWN BED for the second nite in a row!!!!! I feel like a new woman with all that sleep! LOVE it!





I got to wake up with my hubby in the bed, as Fridays are his late day....SO nice and warm!





Once breakfast was over, I took the kids to Alderwood Mall to Picture People, who are having an amazing special....their normally $100.00 package was on sale for $9.00! You better believe I jupmped on that band wagon!!! Unforunately they have their pictures protected on the website, or I'd have snagged a couple for you to see! In the end, I got the pkg which had 8x10, 2- 5x7, and a sheet of wallets, and then in a different pose, 25 Valentine cards!!! Oh, I just love them!!!





Hey, I know, I'll put up a contest...get an adorable Valentine card from us! All you have to do is comment!! How easy is that!??!! Of course, if no one comments, I'll feel slighted! And scarred forever!!! You wouldn't want that would you!?!?! So, comment already!!!!! lol





While we were in getting the pix done, the truck was getting a MUCH needed oil change!!! Sears had an amazing deal, their normally 29.99 oil change on sale for 19.99...THEN there's another mail-in rebate for 10.00 off that service! After reading the fine print, the 10.00 will be sent to you payable to Sears Auto Center...go figure! Even still, getting a 19.99 oil change for the Durango is amazing!





After the mall I tried delivering my Avon, but of the two I had with me, only one was home...so we popped over there. Chatted for a few mins and were on our way! We made one more stop to drop of a belated Christmas gift to friends and then we dropped Shirah off at the park and ride to catch a bus home. Having her with us this morning was a HUGE help!!!!! Whew!





The ride home was quiet on the kid front...they both fell asleep quickly! No more listening to Horton Hears a Who!





When we got home DJ was begging (literally) for Kristopher to come over and play...so I called and left a message....try explaining to a 3.5 y/o that leaving a message is the best one can do!!!!! In the end tho, he spotted Kristopher coming across the back yard and was jumping up and down!! About 5:30 there was a knock on the door, and it was Kristopher's dad asking if DJ could join them on a walk in Monroe....well heck ya! So we got him all bundled up and he was off! I can't tell you how nice dinner was!!! Just me and SamSam....so quiet!!! And she ate all by herself, which meant I got warm food!!! Imagine that! lol



Howie and DJ got home within 5 mins of each other...so once I got Sam down for the nite, DJ ate a super late dinner and then in bed by 9:15...so, not too terrible!

I'm off to watch the rest of Obsessed....I'll let ya know how it is...not that I'm any kind of movie critic by any means! ha!



Oh, have you voted for me?? Send in an email to My.Confessions@live.com and tell her why I deserve to be Queen for a Week....c'mon, you KNOW I deserve it!! :)

Til next time...ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are alwaysso happy for the camera hope you scan and post them when they come in

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will feel slighted & scarred if I dont get a valentines card, at least an e-card one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!