Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you didn't already know....which if you're awake, you know it's FRIDAY!!!!! lol

Time for my little blog hop!!

*drum roll* please!

My little Fun Fact today is my favourite colour.

Growing up, it was ALWAYS Blue!!!!! Any shade of blue was just fine with me!! In fact, I made up a rhyme when I was younger....my sister liked red (which morphed into all things pink BLECH!) and so it went a little like this:

Blue is the best
Red is for rascals!

I know, it doesn't rhyme, per se, but it used to drive Tori nuts when I'd say that!

Now, as an adult, I can appreciate ALL the colours God gave us...but still prefer blue and now LOVE purple! I've even decided it's Samantha's favourite colour...yes, for her! DJ decided on his own that he likes blue the best...so my two favourite colours are carried on to the next generation!

I have to say too, that I have fallen in love with brown over the last year...I used to think it was such a drab colour, but dark brown is pretty amazing!!!

There ya have it!! Tell me your favourite colour and join in on Fun Fact Friday!!! No, MckLinky today, just leave a comment!! Easy breezy!!!!

Til next time...ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I love green, all shades really, but sage & forest are my first loves. Not a girlie colour, I know, but its mine.

    PS I think 'anonymous' should stop boring US with the nasty comments and stop reading your blog if they don't want to read about your family life. I, personally, love reading you first thing every morning, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like a lot of colors...I wear mostly black these days. But Purple is my favorite color. Well...really I love all colors but only were a few!

    Fiona, well said. I agree! I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!