Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Truthful Tuesday



Confessions from a Working Mom



OK...it's Tuesday....and the question posed by Elizabeth, over at Confessions from a Working Mom is:

What talent do you wish you have...
but don't?



For me its small things....like knowing how to really sew! I can hem...and sew a straight edge....but I can't sew a complete outfit! I'd like to learn how!

Or crochet! I can knit...but I can't crochet...I tried teaching myself, but I couldn't stop laughing at myself!

As for knitting....I wish I had the talent to make the stuff you see in the knitting magazines!!! Most of that takes patience and the talent of reading the patterns right!! :)

I guess over all, the talent I wish I had the most (and ties in the three above) would be to be more like Martha Stewart!! Now THAT woman is talented!!! beyond ridiculous, talented!!!

OK...join the blog hop and tell us what you wish you were talented at...its fun!




<span class=MckLinky Blog Hop" src="http://www.mcklinky.com/images/MckLinkyBlogHop160.jpg" width=160 longDesc="http://www.brentriggs.com" height=52>



1 comment:

  1. I would like to be crafty, too! I see people who have Etsy shops, and I think, "If only I could make something people actually wanted to buy/use/have!"

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!