Monday, July 13, 2009

Not me! Monday

Of course it's Monday again....which means I get to enter confession and admit my wrong doings....and you get to have a laugh! This was all started by MckMama over at her blog...so if you're feeling the need to get some transgressions off your chest...join us!!

During my travels with my mom we shared MANY laughs!! Our personalities are similarly matched and I've considered her a best friend since I was a teen! So to take this trip with her and feel like Thelma and Louise...was awesome!!! During our drive across Alberta, and on our way to my g/f Joanna's house I managed to not pull off the ultimate stunt!! We were about a half hour past Calgary on our way to Canmore when my mom decided she really did want to go to Walmart (where else!??!) to get a new bathing suit as we knew that the hotel in Banff had a pool. So she took this local access road on the right and timidly drove down the dirt lane. We came to a Texas gate and she slowly crossed it...turned to the left to go under the highway to get to the other side. As soon as she turned the corner...and she wasn't sure what the tunnel was really, I think she thought there was a herd of cows waiting for her....LOL...I then did NOT scream "STOP!!!!!!!!" (I'm laughing now just typing this) and she didn't know whether to hit the brake or step on the gas.....oh man....it was so not funny!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing I overlooked in my "pee" post was that when bathing the kids, I got Samantha out and dried off....and while getting the Q-tips out (we use them for the nose, not the ears!) she stood up and went over to the door. I got what I needed and went to get her, as soon as I got close to her, I felt this warm spray and couldn't compute where it came from til I looked down....Samantha did not just pee on my foot...NO!! It couldn't be! But she did!!! The first time she's peed like that ever!!! The brat! With DJ he peed on Daddy the first day of life, and then on me the day we got home from the hospital...but SamSam....she's never done that....until Saturday that is!!! Ahhh the joys of being a mom!!!!


Those are my confessions of the week....hope you enjoyed a good laugh!


Til next time...ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time...other than being peed on....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!