Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let the Advent calendars begin

Today is December 1st...which means the daily reminder to be good, in the form of an advent calendar, is finally here!! I swear, moms need these EVERY month...not just December!!!!! Samantha wasn't too sure about the chocolate...and DJ was more than willing to help her out...*rolls eyes* but she did get a nibble of it and when I asked if she wanted to spit it out, she shook her head no, and that was that! If the tree wasn't enough of a reminder that santa is coming, then hopefully the chocolate will serve better!

I spent more than 2 hours tonite sorting thru the boxes of stored gifts that I've been buying since June and organized it, and started wrapping...and promptly ran out of tape! Who does the grocery shopping around here!??!?! Oh wait, that would be me! Its on the list! Everything is boxed up and ready to go!! I figured out tonite why Howie thinks I'm such a good wrapper....I put things in boxes! Boxes are EASY to wrap up!!!!! Which is why I horde shoe boxes and the like when they come in the house! In fact, when we moved, I had a box of boxes!!!! HA! Lightest box we had! I also made sure to be the one to put it in the truck so I wouldn't catch heck for it too! :P (That's for you dear!)

Samantha seems to be on the mend...but her fever is still hanging around....and mostly just in her hairline...so I'm not even sure she's really fevered...and she ate just fine today with everything being normal! She was playing fine and hardly napped, the little brat! Even fought me a bit at bed time nursing-wise, but went to sleep fantastically!!!

It was SOOOOO foggy here today, and never let up once! I could see the sun above us, but it wasn't strong enough to burn it off....so all we saw today was white....the good white! lol The "s" word can stay away for a good while yet! thankyouverymuch!

Ok...eyes are burning...bum's hurting....pillows callin...

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!