Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HE PASSED!!!!!!!!!

Jake took his written drivers test this morning and passed!! By the skin of his teeth!! but he passed!!! The day of reckoning will be January 2nd!!! What a way to start off a new year!! People of Lynnwood, stay off the sidewalks!!!!!!! hahaha Actually, I've driven with him a few times, and its not as nerve wracking as it was when my little sister was learning to drive...oh she was a terror!


This morning DJ actually stayed in his OWN bed til just before 8! Truly amazing!!!! We snuggled for a few minutes but with it being a library day, I wanted to get going quickly! So, we did! And boy did we ever!!! I managed to drop off something at the mail place (FINALLY returning that darned Clearwire modem!!!) and get to the library by 10 am!! Story time didn't start til 10:30, and the room was locked, so we couldn't just hang out waiting. So, we returned our borrowed books and picked out a bunch more!! I swear, every time we go, we end up with one more book that what we brought back! Its all good tho! Both kids LOVE to read!!!! And Samantha can now count to three because of it! (Its NOT because of me yelling ONE, TWO, THREE! at DJ on an hourly basis....its the books! Honest!) She also found the bird on most of the pages of Find The Bird book....pretty impressive! She's a smart one!


Story time is starting to get better for me now that I know what to expect and I'm meeting more and more moms from the Mommy & Me group! I like that! And the gal that's running it is starting to warm up somewhat...


We came home and had lunch, and while SamSam was sleeping, DJ and I watched Polar Express...again!....and I took a nap, and woke up with him sleeping beside me...love it!! But in an effort to have a smooth bed time (didn't work...), I woke up him and promised him I'd call Kristopher's mom to see if they could play, or come over and play. Kristopher came knocking...and ringing the doorbell...and more knocking...and more doorbelling...I was in the bathroom...but he and DJ had fun making faces at each other thru the window! LOL Crazy kids!

With all that ruckus, cuz you know Snickers is gonna bark at the doorbell....Sam woke up! But the timing was good! And she totally enjoyed playing downstairs with the boys!

Speaking of Sam...she's showing more and more interest in sitting on the toilet...way more than DJ did at this age...she has yet to actually DO anything while sitting, but she's on the right path!
She's so proud too!!! Well, until she forgets she's sitting on a hole and its filled with COLD water...yeah, she's dunked her tush a couple times...silly girl!

My Avon order came today, so I got busy divvying it up and getting the new books ready to be distributed! I have one more set of stuff to come, hopefully Friday morning, and then I'm done for this campaign! My biggest one yet!! Not too shabby! Go me!

Now, everyone's in bed, and with there being nothing on TV, I've dvr'd some of those cheesy Christmas movies! I just love them!!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!