Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I'm cheating today....enjoy the view!
Sam would NOT go near the cow for anything!!! Cracked me up!

The ducks were just fine tho...

the horse too....


Good thing we've got a few years before she's driving...





building blocks

The guy with his arms open wide had built a huge L wall and the kids knocked it down...


Malorie and Sam at the water table

SamSam spraying water at the chimes...the smock didn't work in keeping her dry...

DJ flying a plane...maybe one day...??


Sam playing with trains...

My two beauties sittin in the rocking chair...

I put decals on SamSam's wall...


The full view...I just love it!


Can't leave DJ out tho...he loves the ones on his wall too!



Til next time...ciao!













1 comment:

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!