Monday, December 14, 2009

Truthful Tuesday

I found a new blog carnival to join up with! This one sounds brutal!!! LOL And you know I'll always be honest!


Anyways....join in...its quick...its painless...and its fun!! Answer here, or join up on her blog and let the world know!

The question of today is: Do you believe in ghosts?


Confessions from a Working Mom

I think for the most part, I'd have to say no, I don't believe in ghosts. But on the other hand, those shows are very believable! And then there's the Holy Ghost...so, how do you explain that one? I associate scary things when it comes to ghosts, which I think is part of why I don't want to believe in them. Thanks to mass media for that one!!

I am a fan of Ghost Whisperer...but would NOT want that job by any means!!! LOL

OK, spill...tell the truth! Do you believe in ghosts!??!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!