Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's that time again!!! Monday!! The day that everyone looks forward to..no? I do! And that's all because of the blog carnival created by MckMama! While you may not participate, I'm sure you get a kick out of reading my incriminating posts!! Oh, admit it! lol I enjoy perusing the others who've joined up on MckMama's blog!!

This past week has been fairly calm actually!

Unless you ask Jake's girlfriend about the ride home I gave her last week after the football game...where I kept harrassing her about knowing street names and land marks for driving. She is 15 and thinking about doing Driver's Ed...so why not help her...right? As we're driving talking about it I told her what street we'd need about 3 times...so when we were finally on that street I asked her and she didn't know. WHAT!??!! Well, I did not then stop in the middle of the road (it was 11pm) and ask her again what street we were on....at which point she admitted she didn't know! I hope she learned that she needs to pay attention more....either that, or not ride with me! LOL

I did not do the same thing with Jake this weekend while driving out to the new house...I'm not that kind of stepmother! Why on earth would I want him to know where he's going when he starts driving on his own for real!?!?! Who would do that!? Not I!!!

I did not go into Walmart (where else?!?!) yesterday for ONE thing and end up spending 70.00! I'd never do any impulse shopping!!! Not me!

And this concludes my session! Feel free to join us and cleanse your mind!

Til next time...ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can related to the Walmart overspending. Go in for a gallon of milk and walk out with two pairs of shows, a DVD player, a throw rug, and 4 packages of mailing envelopes. Nope - Not me!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope - not me - I didn't go into Marks and spend about 5x what you spent in walmart!!! and on myself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. samsam's picture is too dark - lighten it or show me a link to a bigger one????? (old eyes you know) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate going to walmart because I usually do spend more than I planned. Today I was SO happy with myself because I only bought the milk, fabric softener and 2 2-packs of vanilla room freshener...Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!