Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I finally got my

Knit on!!! And now my fingers hurt!!! I prefer to knit using 10 or better needle size, but the yarn I'm working with is better knit on 7's...so the needles are that much smaller to grip and my knuckles hurt quicker...especially when I haven't knit on a regular basis for a while. I did get a good hour in tho! Feels good to be creative again!!!

DJ finally had a good nite!!! Sorta....I went to tuck him in last nite when I went to bed and he wasn't there....he was laying on the floor on my side of the bed!!!! Picked him up (Gosh he's heavy!!!) and put him back in his own bed. And he didn't bother me again til 6:30 and that was just to join me, not drag me out of bed to pee!! Not bad!!! He bounced awake at 8 and that was that!!! He went pee on his own, but then starts calling for me to come see him being a big boy...which in turn wakes Samantha if she wasn't already awake! Her room is right outside the bathroom....

I got my Avon order submitted and then made breakfast, dressed the kids and off we went to the library!!!! What a chore to get there for 10am! We were 10 mins late, but they hadn't finished singing hello, so we made it! After story time was over we detoured to my g/f's house to drop off an Avon book...then went to Fred Meyer to do some more grocery shopping. This time I remembered to put DJ in their Playland...which he was THRILLED for!! Samantha didn't seem to mind the cookie she got to eat in peace either!
When I went to pick him up, the gal minding children told me they called me three times, I then pulled my phone out and there were no calls...she meant they paged me 3 times and I didn't hear it. Since leaving the grocery industry, I've perfected ignoring the PA systems in stores....oops! He said he needed to pee, but when asked if he had to go, he said he'd hold it. That's my boy! I guess I'll be letting them know I'm hearing impaired from now on!

After Freddy's we went to Walmart (where else?!?!) to pick up SamSam's 18 month pictures....of which I'm pleased as punch!!! Oh they're SO good!!! I forgot to take a picture of them in daylight to post...I'll be sure to! I wish my scanner worked....that would be ideal!

As it was already after noon, we did a cheat lunch at McD's...they enjoyed it! On our less-than-10-minute ride home Samantha fell asleep...OY! She does not transfer well when she's asleep...of course it didn't help that DJ was in the bathroom yelling for me! So I got him finished and nursed her for a while, but she wasn't having anything to do with falling asleep at the boob...and it took her a half hour to finally go to sleep. I did the dishes to keep from hearing her mournful cries! They're really pathetic! At one point it was so quiet I had to dry my hands to check and see if DJ had fallen asleep...no such luck! Altho, once I got the dishes done he let me have a power nap on the couch...he sat down by my knees and watched TV for a bit. It was nice!

Howie was late coming home from work....which threw me off the timing of dinner! But I managed to pull it all together for 6 ish and that's all I ask for every day! We didn't have Jake for dinner as he forgot....

After dinner I bathed the monsters kids and put them to bed....I didn't even get to tuck DJ in he was that tired! And Sam just sighed when I laid her down....gotta love it!!!

Now that my knuckles have uncramped, I think I'll go knit some more!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!