Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like

We're moving (no, not Christmas...you started singing it tho, didn't you!??!) The boxes are starting to fill up and be put in piles...the shelves and drawers and walls are looking more and more empty...and yet, my children can STILL make a colossal mess!!!!! How is THAT!!?!? Every time I turn around they're into something and leaving the area they're in looking like a hurricane swept thru! OY! The desk has been put into two boxes (quite the feat!) and I suspect there's one more with what's left, but I'm still using most of it. The kitchen is extremely bare! In fact, we're eating frozen foods as there's nothing fresh left! I planned it this way, but not this soon...might have to pop out tomorrow and get some fruit and veggies to tide us over.

I haven't had a chance to chat with Howie, but my thinking is: take everything BUT the beds on Saturday and we'll sleep one more nite here, and then take the beds on Sunday so we have all day to set them up and get them ready to sleep in that nite. OR, take the beds on Saturday and whatever else we can, and get the rest Sunday....the other complicating factor is that the Homecoming dance is on Saturday and I'd REALLY like to be there for the picture taking time...and its just down the street from this house....its also at 5pm...bad timing....we'll see. Howie may decide its not even a priority and this will all be moot anyways...



So today was all about packing and sorting....haven't even stepped foot outside...in fact, I don't think we've even opened the door...we did have the window open tho, in the bathroom...for DJ's sake...man he's stinky!!!! We also did baths this morning...what a soaking wet mess I was!!!! I really hate these glass doors on the bath tub...it'll be curtains as of next week!



I'd just like to publicly declare that my husband has WAY too many coats for his needs!!! I think he's got about 25 coats...I mean HONESTLY, who needs that many coats!?!?!?!? Its just ridiculous!!!! We had a deal that he'd get one nice, good, warm coat and he'd donate 10 coats...he got rid of 5 and got that one nice, good, warm coat last year up in Canada with his Christmas monies...and while I was still in Canada, he bought 4 more!!!! Where's the logic here!?!?!?! I have two winter, two spring and two fall coats...even then I could stand to get rid of two of them!! The kids have two fall coats each and now one winter coat each..that's it! This coat fetish is out of control!!!! I could outfit a homeless shelter with all the unnecessary coats! Don't tell him that tho...he gets defensive! Same goes with his 134764 hats that he owns! He can only wear one at a time...and typically has 3 in rotation for what he's wearing....the rest? Just hang and collect dust! *sigh* If he had to pack...he'd toss A LOT more than he'd pack!!! Just saying...


I've now thoroughly enjoyed watching Glee...if you don't watch this show, you're missing out! I've had a couple g/f's tell me they really tried to like it, but couldn't...I just can't fathom this?!?! I sing the songs they do all week long!!! I even got a chance to knit the whole show away....yippee!!! And now, I'm going to go tend my farm town and then go to bed...

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!