Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm feeling lazy

Very lazy!! Last nite DJ threw a surprise party at 4 am and wouldn't go back to sleep til after 5...and I was too lazy then to put him back in bed...so when Howie got up he got in on his side. Then he cried when Howie took Snickers out...seriously!?!?! Its 5 am and I wanna SLEEP!!!! He got up shortly after 8 and life took off with a bang! Samantha was soaked for the first time in almost a week...so that made it more interesting! The laziness continued and all we did this morning was go pick out paint colours at Sherwin Williams...and then come home and do lunch. Just as I was about to put Sam down, I got a call from Jake asking if he and his friend could come over for a snack before football practice...which is more than fine! He really missed coming over last nite as he asked me what we had...and sounded bummed. We've only got two more Tuesdays with him before moving to Monroe....she won't make the drive and until he gets his license and can drive himself, he will only be coming every other weekend. We're bummed about that part!! Thankfully DJ doesn't understand schedules yet!

After Jake and company left (why is it they only have school from 7:30 to 1:35...with a half hour lunch!?!?) DJ and I sat in the chair watching TV, and while I had my eyes closed (not sleeping) he headbutted me....NOT kool! Instant headache! Instant timeout! during which he fell asleep! So while both of them slept, I did the dishes and took a shower...my headache wouldn't allow me to lay down, which really sucked!


Once both kids were up we went (late) to the twins' softball game....DJ made some new friends and had fun running all around the field! Wore him out perfectly!

Howie was supposed to be going to the new house to tape it for painting, but didn't get out of work til 4:30, so he just came home instead and had dinner with us.

Now everyone's asleep and I'm enjoying the quiet! Oh, here's a couple pix of Samantha...she must have read in my PEOPLE that one shouldered dresses were in style this season...cracks me up! She does this regularly...and then comes to me and says "on, on, on!" meaning fix it!

And last but not least, here's the finished plate I painted! The before, and the after!



Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!