Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I know, it's been a while....and there's a bit to catch up on....so settle in for a laugh...at MY expense this time!!!!! As you all know, this blog carnival was created by MckMama on her blog...and it's a fun day for all!



With two lovely, yet rowdy, children, who I'm with 24/7, its hard for me to carve out time when they're awake (usually one is all day now...) to find time to collect my thoughts and just listen to silence. So, it's not me who hides in the bathroom (not with my phone) when Howie gets home from work just to take 5 mins to check Facebook...no, not me!!!



At nite, when everyone is sleeping and I'm snuggled nicely under my snuggie blanket trying to get my feet warm, I did not hook my toe rings together and then not panic trying to unhook them from each other....all the while thinking "what if?" and then laughing! Thankfully I was not alone and didn't have to be rescued!



As you know, sometimes I find DJ sleeping in his doorway...and most of those times he's laying on his tummy drooling all over the carpet...so I get him up and take him potty and put him back in bed...upon returning it was not me who stepped, barefooted, in his drool puddle, which at this point was a cold wet spot. ICK!



Then, the next nite, I did not step in what I thought was cat puke on the stairs, only to discover that it was a juice spillage from a sippy cup, which is better on the scale of "what to step in in the dark" but still not pleasant!!! But I'd really like to not step in anything...period!



And this concludes my confessions for this time around...I'm sure there were more, but these are the ones I'm willing to share, and laugh at myself about! Got any Not Me! in ya?? Share on my comments!!!! Or, blog and join up with MckMama and her carnival!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!