Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moving Day Part Deux

I'm simply too exhausted to do up a proper post...I got home from picking Jake up at 320 and was in bed by 3:23 and it felt like all of 5 mins before DJ woke us up at 7:25.

I quickly got up, stripped the beds, bagged the pillows, fed the kids, dressed the kids, dropped them off to Morgin's house (thank you SO much Joanne and Morgin {and Larry} for watching them) and off I went to the new house to hopefully beat Comcast there for connections. I got here and the van was in the driveway...and I'd missed two calls!! So he did what he could, and said another truck would come hit the switch at the road.

Then the first load came...unloaded it, ate lunch, and back we went for the last load...we also had awesome helpers today!!! Thanks to Jim, Rick, Steve, Wyndi and Izzy!!! We could NOT have done this without you!!!

Once the last load was in the truck I took the dog, cats (who were PISSED!) and picked up the kids and dinner and headed HOME!!! Quite surreal!! Monroe just gained 4 full-time residents and 1 part time!!

After dinner we worked on unloading, setting up the tv, the beds and putting the kids to bed...

Now I'm sitting here with no internet...save for my phone!! I can't get a signal with Clearwire...NOT good!! Looks like we'll be switching to Comcast....

Gonna veg a bit...I've earned it!

Til next time...ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Missy. I know you are totally exhausted, but you are now in your OWN home!!! That just has to feel great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!