Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Clearwire = FAIL

I'm SO over this company!!! And since its my blog, I'll cry if I want to!!

In an effort to save money when I moved to Ontario last year, we switched our internet provider to Clearwire. They were not my choice, but I wasn't the one here who wanted/needed internet...and Howie thought they were great.

THEY ARE NOT!!!!

We discovered last nite we had no internet service with our modem...couldn't do anything about it at the time and that's why you got a short story last nite instead of my regular diatribe. So, this morning I asked Howie to look up the number for them so we could disconnect/find out what we're doing wrong.

Turns out, we're out of their service area...AND we HAVE to fulfill our contract (of which we have a whole year left on!) or we can pay a cancellation fee of 160.00 for early termination. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!? I have to pay for something I can't use!??!??! Or pay to end the contract!?!?

OR we could find someone else stupid enough to take over our contract....huh?

When Howie told me all this I started getting irate...he gave me the number, and I called them myself. And got the same run around he did! So I asked to speak with a supervisor an after two hold times, I was told they'd have to call me back and took my number. Oh, and it'll take a couple days before someone contacts me!

This is unacceptable customer service!!! I will fight this!!!!!!

Steer clear of Clearwire!! They're jackasses!!!

Other than that, I'm overwhelmed in a sea of boxes and the lap top isn't connecting right, so this is on my phone and my thumbs are tired after my rant!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!