Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Its been a while since I've participated in Not Me! Monday....the blog carnival that's put on by MckMama over at her blog! You know, where you 'fess up to doing something that isn't quite the norm...and you do it on the sly hoping no one else will catch on! Yeah, that thing!!!! Share with me readers!!!!!!




My transgression of late...*averts eyes*....the day we did family pictures (which you'll see evidence of on the side bar to your left) I did not let Samantha stay in her jammies ALL day til it was time to get ready for pictures...just because I didn't want to do MORE laundry than normal...you know, those 2 extra pieces of clothing might tip the scales! I always dress my kids first thing in the morning!!!! HA!



I did not tell DJ that we'd get rid of the dog (no animals were harmed in the writing of this blog) if he didn't stop kicking/hitting/pulling/sitting on her!! I'd never threaten that to my child!!!!!!!! Or the dog, for that matter! But he has GOT to stop abusing her!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr



And that about wraps up my short little jaunt for Not Me! Monday!!!! Again, feel free to join in or simply head over to MckMama's blog and read some more confessionals!!!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!