Monday, November 16, 2009

Not ME! Monday

Its baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!! The Not Me! Monday blog carnival put on by the dear MckMama. She's now back home with her SVT-FREE Stellan!! His ablation was HOME RUN last week!!! Such a miracle!!!! So join in and tell us what your transgressions are!!

Since its been a LONG time since I last purged my soul in the Not Me! Monday editions....there have been a few instances where I've cringed!! And instantly thought it perfect fodder for Not Me! I'd never think something was Not Me! worthy the second it happens...not me! So here goes....no laughing please! Oh, who am I kidding...you'll be hysterical!



As you all know we like to attend Jake's football games every week, or whenever we can! The norm as that Howie would go early to a) get a good seat and b) watch the last part of the 5 o'clock game and know the score. Then I would wait for Shirah to arrive and then put the kids to bed and then go to the game. This worked well when we were minutes away from the stadium. I'd usually get there in the second quarter and enjoy the rest of the game.



This one particular Friday nite (Homecoming) it was a little busier than normal and I had to park wayyyyyy down at the end of the parking lot. It was raining, but the stadium is covered....so I didn't grab my umbrella or anything, just used my hood. I parked next to a hedge in a "non" parking spot but wasn't the only one to do so. Did I mention it was raining? So I get out of the truck and realize I've parked too close to the hedge but scoot along the truck and get out. I did NOT get totally soaked from kissing that hedge with my pants!! I did not look like DJ when he pees himself!!! Did I not realize it was raining!?!?!?!?!



That same nite...Howie walked me to the truck first before heading to his car...we couldn't find it! I seriously did not think we'd been towed! Come to find out, we hadn't gone far enough in the parking lot to find it!! I then did not crawl in the passenger side so as to NOT repeat my kissing the hedge incident....oy!



With the move last month, I did not take time to go to Fred Meyer just so I could have a DJ-free hour with him in playland...I'd never do that just for peace and quiet! I also did not find myself packing up the bathroom at 1 am the nite before we moved!! I'd never be packing at the last minute!! I'm much more organized than that!!!!



I pride myself on making my kids eat their veggies...have done so since they started solids! So I did not find myself without any veggies in the house for their dinner in the days following the move (and before pay day) and proceed to feed them cucumber with their dinner so there would be a veggie on the plate! And then I did not realize I had a bag of carrots in the fridge and then boil them up for the next couple days! I'd never run out of veggies!!! Not me!





Ahhhh my soul feels better now!!! Join in with us will ya!!!! And if you do participate, leave me a comment so I can check it out!!!

Til next time...ciao!

2 comments:

  1. well, not so bad as you... ;)

    but I did not feel totally sorry for the mom on the plane with the 5hr screaming toddler, but I also did NOT breathe in relief that it was not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you actually Not Me'd!!! I'd not be doing the same thing!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!