Monday, November 2, 2009

Barefeet and Concrete

Don't mix well together!!!! I missed Sam's little dance when she made her way to the garage where Daddy and DJ were "working"....the door wasn't all the way closed, and she managed to open it and get out there...next thing I know, I'm being called to come get her...we made sure the door got closed after that trick!! So then, while dinner is in the oven, I go downstairs in search of my flavoured cocoa butter discs....I'm barefoot....and go out to the garage to see if Howie knows where they are....I didn't dance tho...I used two tops of two boxes and shuffled in the garage. DJ thought THAT was pretty funny!!! I thought it was smart!

While I was out there, Sam had made her way down the stairs to find me...and found the button you push to lock the door.....


Did ya catch that one?


She locked us OUT of the house....


Thankfully the front door wasn't locked and Howie (who IS wearing shoes!) went in the front door and unlocked the door I wanted to go in. We were laughing....she was giggling! Brat!


This morning the time change screwed me up again....I could only sleep til 8 am...so we got up and did the breakfast thing. Howie LOVES when I make him egg mcmuffins (without the Mc), so he got spoiled for breakfast today! Once everyone was dressed we headed to town (man that sounds SO backwoods of me!!!) in search of the feed and farm supply store (even MORE countryish of us) so we could get dog food...Snickers was STARVING!!!!!!!! lol After that we headed to Lowes to get some housey things Howie needed...and then back home.

During Sam's nap time DJ went out to play with his neighvor, Kristopher, and Howie got busy putting the desk together downstairs, while I finally chatted with my mom (my blog rant worked!!!) and then I must have unloaded another 10 boxes! That pile is getting smaller and smaller!!! Finally! Still seems like so much to do tho! At least all our things we use on a daily basis are out and in full use, so that's good! When Sam got up, she and I hung out upstairs and DJ and Daddy worked in the garage putting stuff away and organizing things. There's alot of shelf space in the garage, and it's awesome to get our stuff in groups...makes it much easier to go get something! And the shelving out there isn't stackable or double-able...so only one box at a time and they're all viewable that way. I will be asking santa for a label maker for Christmas....

Once the kids were in bed, Howie went downstairs and did some DJ-free work in the garage and I knit and chatted with my BFF for an hour. SO good to catch up with her! It'd been too long!

Now that my bum is numb (we're using a stool at the counter and it's NOT comfy) and my blog is blogged, I'm going back to sitting and knitting!!!!


Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!