Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eleven and OHHHHH baby!!!

That's the Meadowdale Mavericks tally so far!!! Tonite was another game for Jake's school team and they were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't find a sitter for the kids and just decided to take them with us...in the end, my good friend Andie saved us half the trouble by taking Samantha for the duration of the game. Which in turn, gave us a great Daddy/Mummy/DJ time! He had FUN too! Grandpa was there...aunty and uncle and "dozens" (how he says cousins) were there...not to mention many friends of ours that he knows. Plus he got to eat dinner with just us, and popcorn and then got a pompom after the game...so all in all...a HUGE success!!

AND there were NO pee'cidents!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a hallelujah!?!?!?!? We went pee right when we got to the stadium....then during the 2nd quarter...then in the 4th quarter and then when we got home!

Let me tell you what a chore it was too.....the child had MANY layers of clothing on in an effort to stay warm...so, I would roll up his coat half way, then his sweatshirt, take down the jeans, then the pajama pants he had on underneath those, roll up the t-shirt he had on, and then take down his undies....once he was done, pull up the undies, pull down the t-shirt to tuck into the pajama pants, pull up the jeans, pull down the shirt and the jacket and flush! Whew!! He didn't seem to mind tho! And yes, I did this three times!!!!!!! Howie got the easy end of that deal as he was getting pj's put on the boy and got to take him potty nekkid! Cheater! lol

Samantha, had SOOOO much fun at Andie's house!!!! I got a picture of the sketti she got for dinner and then a cute video (I'll have to ask if its okay to post it tomorrow for ya) of her and Malorie dancing to her husband playing the guitar....ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

She had so much fun she didn't want to leave...and then when she realized that she had to go with me....dumped everything that was in the baby doll stroller and tried to bring it with her...SO funny!! I think santa just found out what he's getting HER for Christmas!! Sweet!

Now, I'm gonna go rest my weary bones for a bit...chat with my still awake hubby....and then hit the hay!!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!