Friday, November 13, 2009

I have become

Reacquainted with eBay and all its promises!!! The Christmas shopping has officially gone under way! Most of its done, but Howie is now bought and paid for, and I'm still working on the last thing for DJ and Sam...a couple new movies. Jake is all about gift cards, which is fine with me....I got tired of buying him things that just sat there waiting to be worn/used only to hand them down to my nephews....so gift cards it is! Besides, I've never had his taste....even he'll tell ya that one! lol

This morning started off unpleasantly at 3:25 when DJ joined us in bed...I asked if he needed to potty and he said no, and then climbed in bed between us....somewhere around 4:30 I got kicked and couldn't figure out why...so I reached behind me and felt wet...pajamas...so instantly, wide awake now, I hop out of bed and drag his sleeping butt with me (thankfully the sheets and mattress were dry!!) and took him potty. And then put him back in his own bed.

I swear it was five minutes later he's bugging at me again, only this time it's 7:30....and he ended up kneeling on my nipple....definitely NOT a pleasant way to wake up! Howie got up with him and I lay there waiting for the pain to go away, and dozing off til 8:30. I knew Howie was picking a guy up to take him in to work with him, so he was leaving earlier than normal. blah!

Once breakfast was consumed we got dressed and headed out to get some of the weekly specials at Freddy's and Albertsons. Freddy's was great, as usual, thanks to Play land...and Albertsons, notsomuch! So as a result, he lost out on going to the library!! Which ultimately means I lose out as I've got books on hold waiting to be read by me!!! ugh! Hopefully tomorrow we can put it on the menu of the day!

While Sam was napping DJ went to call on his neighvors as the sun was shining and it was nice out! Earlier this morning when we went into town, there were snowflakes mixed in with the pouring rain...I could tell by the way they were landing on my windshield. So for it to clear up enough for him to go out...have at it! Thankfully, they came home about 3 minutes after he knocked on their back slider. And he got to play for a couple hours! SO nice!!! Made for a really easy bed time too! In fact, both of them went down very easily tonite! Now, they just need to stay down!!! I seriously think I'll keep Samantha in a crib til she's ohhhh 5 or 6! hahaha I won't be rushing her a bed that's for sure!!

I've had a lovely evening knitting and catching up on my DVR'd shows....very productive!


Til next time...ciao!

hmmm seems the new "updated" version of blogger posting no longer has spell check...that's not kool!!!! may have to switch back now! I cant' have you seeing all my typis now can i?? lol

2 comments:

  1. how come you always spell neighbours wrong...i get leaving out the 'u'(for your american friends) but why no 'b', my dictionary doesn't say 'v'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's because neighvor is DJ speak for neighbour...I should/could put it in quotes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!