Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

I can't believe its Friday already!! Where did this week go!??! Time flies when you're having fun with your parents!!!

Today's fun fact could be titled Freaky Fact Friday...as most people can't do what I'm about to share with you. It could also be called Freaky Talent Friday...but it doesn't have the same ring to it! :)

Ok, ok, ok...I'll get to it!

I know very few people (my sister Johna is one of them) who can do what I do with my feet.

Pretty much anything!!

No, I can't write with them, but if I really put my mind to it (or lost my arms) I'd damn well learn!

I can pretty much pick up anything...one way or another! More so with my right foot than left, as I am right handed and all.

I think this is why I wear mule shoes....and no socks....so my toes are always available to work!!!!


What's your hidden talent!?!?!


Til next time...ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I can raise one eyebrow and wiggle it up & down, looking very wicked. I can also wiggle my nose like a rabbit. But best of all, and oh-so-handy (lol) I can write backwards (so you can read it in a mirror), almost as fast as I can write forward, and the handwriting looks the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!