Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What an odd morning

We had...DJ woke up normal, and after going to the bathroom started dry heaving...looking really pale, and just whiny....so I laid him on the couch. As I'm making breakfast he starts crying his arm hurts, and he's going to be sick...so back to the bathroom we go for nothing...he hasn't eaten yet! Then he went back to the couch and I went back to making breakfast...he ate maybe half of an Eggo waffle, and was done. He then laid on the couch and rested for a good hour...blanket and all. Very odd!

About 10:30 he comes to me and says he's ready to get dressed and that he wants to go to the library as he's not sick anymore...HUH?! And y'know, he looked perfectly fine!! Odd no?
So we got ready and went to the library for story time...we missed the first 15 mins of it, but it was good to be there.

I got to hold a week old newborn!!! One of the moms in the group had her baby last Monday and was in group! Tiny (to me) little thing too!!! she was 8 lbs 4 oz at birth....itty bitty! Even tho I only held her for 5 mins my arm started hurting! Its amazing how much more it takes to hold a newborn!!! She smelled awesome too!!! I just love that newborn smell! lol Silva is her name and she's just a doll! Makes me even more glad my tubes are tied!!! Samanatha was completely enthralled with the baby too....kept touching her hands and head and saying 'baby'....sooo cute! No jealousy at all! I was shocked!

After story time we headed to Ulta for my FREE BADgal blue mascara! Full size one too! Runs for 19.00 (who pays that?!?!? Check out Avon for the latest!!) and if you print out the home page of www.seventeen.com and take it to your nearest Ulta, they'll give you one too!! Thanks so much to Tightwad Momma for enlightening me!! Blue is perfect as that's Jake's school colours...so now my lashes can co-ordinate!

With DJ being so odd this morning, I made him take a nap this afternoon....what a beautiful hour of peace and quiet I got!! Both kids napping, cats still hiding sleeping somewhere, even Snickers was napping....wonderful!! I got a cat nap, or power nap...20 minute snooze...just what I needed to recharge!

Last nite?? You want to know how last nite went?? I'm beginning to think y'all are enjoying my night time mishaps!!!

Last nite was no different!! He woke up at 3:40 and had to pee...so off we went! Back in bed he went without a hitch...was back to sleep before I left the room even! (HOW is that fair!??!!) and before I knew it, he was bugging at me again...this time it was 4:50....Howie was already up and getting ready for work, so he hopped into bed with me and we were both sound asleep pretty quickly. He literally bounced awake at 8...which makes the morning "sickness" even more odd!!! I'm just glad it didn't result in anything...sick kids are no fun!

We had Jake for dinner tonite (no, not to eat, but to eat with us) and he's still in pain...and I think Howie finally talked sense into him and he's taking two weeks off to let his pulled hamstring heal. No sense hurting it even more and not playing the rest of the season. After dinner I bathed the monsters kids one at a time....I do prefer it this way! I stay dryer....lol

Now, I'm off to veg....I need some yarn dang it!!! Now that the new shows are starting up, I need something to do with my hands...I feel guilty just sitting here watching TV doing nothing...just feels wrong!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!