Saturday, September 12, 2009

The end of an era

I discovered today that my hotmail account, which I've had for 9 years now, was hacked! Over taken!! STOLEN!!!! So if you get an email from missyevanoff@hotmail.com it's NOT me!!! I won't be needing money....so please, just ignore it!! Sad thing is too, I've lost all the contacts from there....there were people I had email addresses for that I didn't put anywhere else...I haven't checked yet, but I don't think I can get messenger now either....sad sad sad!!!

Anyways, on to my LONG day!! We were all up shortly after 8 (except Jake, and Howie was long gone fishing...) and quickly ate breakfast, and got dressed so we could go to Howie's nieces' soccer game. They were playing at 9 am in a nearby town...well....I got out of the house at 9 am....that's not bad when you have two small ones...right? And we were 20 minutes late to the game...which isn't bad....right? Actually, missing that first part was more than okay with my two...they were very shy, but warmed up half way thru...and started running everywhere...I couldn't have handled another 20 minutes of that! lol

Today was also Auntie's birthday, so on our way home DJ asked me if we could make cupcakes for Auntie...I thought that sounded like a good idea!!! So he and I baked for the first time together! He picked the flavour, put all the liners in the pan, stirred up the mix, got all excited when the timer went, and took them out of the muffin pan as I iced them (shhhh, but he licked a couple of them!) He also got to enjoy one after his lunch...which for him was the best part!! And it took away the temptation....not to mention all the bugging for one!

After nap (which Samantha had a hard time staying asleep for) we got ready to head over to Auntie's house...had to drop off some Avon first, pick up a card, and a plant (Mums) for Auntie too....and then we arrived with all our gifts in tow. DJ had her close her eyes to give her her card...it was so cute!!!! We visited for a good hour and change! While we were there, her hubby came home with an ice cream cake...OH it was good!!! And yes we had dessert BEFORE dinner!!! The kids had only a few bites each and enjoyed it! What a perfect day for ice cream cake too!!! Whooo it was a hot one!!

We rushed home so we could get dinner under way and then bathed the kids quick and put them to bed! Whew! Both of them went down with no struggles!!! Just gotta keep DJ from getting up!! Last nite I took him potty before I went to bed, and hoped to keep him in bed all nite...WRONG! He woke up at 3:40 to pee (just a tinkle) and then get in bed with me....he heard the truck roar to life as Howie was leaving to go fish in the Edmonds Fishing Derby....and cried about him leaving. Which is just odd!
Then as we're laying there getting snuggled he says to me "I can't find my hands!" to which I reply "That's because its still dark out and you need to go back to sleep" Oh whatta kid!!

I think I've had enough football already...and this is only the 2nd week in the season...its gonna be a long one!!! My ears are annoyed today by all the whistles! And then the channel switches to some move (300) and all the battles are graphic....I need to get off here and get control of the remote....Howie's already in bed, so its just me and Jake for the nite.

Til next time...ciao!

2 comments:

  1. lol football season then basket ball then hockey then baseball then it starts over and to fill in the gaps there is pocker sking and anything that has whistles

    hmm ....AHHHH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!