Thursday, September 10, 2009

Female Rant!!

I am SOOOOO over getting/having a period now that I'm really done having children! And since having Samantha, they've gotten a million times worse!!!!

I can wear a tampon and a pad and soak thru to the pad in 3 hours!!! It used to be, pre-kids, that I could wear a tampon for 8 hours and barely have anything to show for it. Now, I can go 3 hours and that's it??

It also used to be that having my period never slowed me down...now, I can't leave the house for the first couple days for fear of leaking thru!!! Case in point....just today (cd3) I go out with the kids, come home and run to the bathroom and discover a bloodstain on the back of my very light beige pants....Greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! Wonder how many people walking behind me got that lovely visual!??!! And then immediately thought "gee, white trash!" OH it upsets me!!!!!!!! Am I forever stuck to wearing only black pants while on this monthly pain in the ass!!?!?!?!? Seriously!!

Can I just get a hysterectomy and be done with it!??!?! My sister got one last year...I can't tell you how jealous I am!!!!!

OK end of rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!