Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mini Movie Marathon Missy style

This morning I got to have the laziest bones in the house!!!! Can't remember the last time I got to lay in til almost 10 am! And not once did the kids come bother me!! That in itself is amazing!! They did however make lots of noise in Sam's room playing around. Sweet sounds when I don't have to be the referee! Everyone was happy to see me up and moving and I gotta say, I love those hugs I get when they haven't seen me for a whole 14 hours!!! lol

Howie went out to the garage and upon opening the door discovered I had a flat tire...NOT a good thing!!! So while he worked on that, I got the kids dressed, and DJ joined him instantly to "help" which I'm sure Howie just enjoyed! Did I tell you...he's gone off the chew....today was day 3...he's a tad on the grumpy side of it...lots of gum chewing and candy sucking going on around here. So, Sam and I stayed in and snuggled in my chair. He put the spare on and took the truck to get air in the rest...apparently I was 20psi down in the rest of them...which is kind of like hearing Greek! That's man's work!

After lunch Howie went and took a nap, and the kids and I watched Dora...she's made an appearance in our house now...and I have to say, she's SO much better than Caillou!! And the kids actually respond when she asks questions...and they tell her where she's to look/go. Its cute! Howie got up just before 4 and I got up from the couch where I'd been laying with DJ...within 8 minutes he was asleep! GAH!! So I woke him up and all was good! Whew! About 4:30 I noticed Howie starting the bbq up and wondered why he was starting so early...he said it was 5:30 and I started laughing!!! The one clock in the house (toaster oven) hadn't been changed with last week's time change and he was going by that. So, he shut it all down and sat down to watch football.

After dinner I bathed the kids and got them into bed...they were more than ready! As I was to have them in bed and to stop hearing "mummy! mummy! mummy!"  I then popped in one of the borrowed videos from my g/f Jaime....I chose Good Luck Chuck...which I think I've seen part of, but didn't remember it all....Howie went to bed about 15 minutes in...I enjoyed it! And since it was a short 90 minute movie, and only 10:30, I chose another. Last Song....one I've been anxious to see for a while now! I must say, it didn't disappoint! And I had NO clue really what it was about! I was bawling the last half hour! Where did that come from!?!?! lol

Til next time...pray for safety for all troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!