Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't even know

My last name...wait, yes I do!!! But that's the song I had CRANKED on the radio as I drove my mom's car to my sister Joanne's place in Toronto. What a hairy drive that is!! I'm SO glad to have done it at nite than to do it at peak rush hour times in the morning! Altho the down side to driving it at nite is the glare from all the cars!!! My eyes feel like they've been assaulted! Visually!

There was one accident on the way in too that blocked off two outside lanes...they were just towing the second vehicle when I drove by! But it sure does spark those morbid "what if" thoughts! Ugh! Not pleasant! All the more reason to crank Carrie Underwood!!

So, I'm here, tucked into the couch...no kids...and no curtains! It sure is bright downtown at nite! I'm right in the thick of it all too! Of course I couldn't tell you where I am...or how to get out of here! I'll worry about that tomorrow! :)

Speaking of tomorrow...the reason I'm crashing at my sister's house is because I have my physical tomorrow morning. I'm to be at the Dr's office between 7 and 8 am...and its a two hour appointment! Complete with a full physical, blood work, and a chest X-ray. And since I have no internet here in the penthouse (not Hugh's!!) I can't post this like I thought! So it'll have to wait til morning when I have reception! I'm off to read for a bit...and listen to traffic...

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!