Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


OK...so I'm learning as I go here....but brutal honesty...like I've ever lied to you guys....

Yesterday at the shower, I did not forget to give a card with my gift, or even sign the tag on the bag, because, who does that!??!!? I simply ran out of time and while my mother has an assortment of cards on hand, wedding/shower cards are not to be found. I also did not put DJ's poopy underwear in my purse after him having a bit of a problem...I can't just throw out good undies from one little poot (toot with poop) so I found a bag to put them in and he went commando for the rest of the day!

In my twittering yesterday I did not squeal when I actually got @replied by Jason Mesnick...the most recent bachelor from the show The Bachelor...it was so silly too! He asked what every one's fave cereal combo was and I happened to be sitting in the car waiting for my sister, so I replied to his tweet....and within minutes he'd responded to me. He lives in WA so I'm drawn to his drama....no other way to say it!! LOL

Oh and one day last week, while shopping at walmart with the kids, I most certainly did not put back an open tube of Aveeno cream that DJ had opened and squeezed out all over himself! Seconds....mere seconds after I put it in the cart to buy!! What a mess he made too!!! The one time you wish something was sealed on the inside and it's not! But, not, that most definitely wasn't me!!!!

OK, I think that's enough brutal honesty!!! I'll be keeping my brain on track to remember more embarrassing moments of my life from now on...hope you had fun reading them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute list! Though I cracked up at your poot description because that is my oldests nickname is Poot and it has nothing to do with toots hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. It's fun to share names with someone. I have seen your name on MckMama's website too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!