Thursday, May 7, 2009

Princess Crankypants strikes again

She's back to teething the bottom two molars...this is month 5 of this nonsense!!!! Poor girl! Fevered all day long and VERY clingy!! I can't say as I blame her tho....I think I'd be just as miserable! I'd like to take a minute to thank the makers of Tylenol and Motrin....without you, the pain for all of us would be unbearable! She even got/took 3 naps today too!!! One in the truck, one with me, and then one on me....did I mention she's fevered!?!?! I don't know who was sweating more, me or her!

DJ got to do something today that was so exciting for him!!! We (my mom and I) took the kids to the barn where my dad goes every single day....he's got two horses he's training.....and DJ got to see the jogger, the barn, the dog, the track, the horses....everything! He was quite enthralled with it all! Even got to pet Humble Rumble! Took lots of video too, so he can remember doing that with his Poppa!! SamSam just took it all in whilst being in the stroller....

Other than that, just a normal, regular ol' day....Oh, I'm currently typing from the lap top as Samantha has singlehandedly corrupted the big computer....it wont let me get past the motherboard screen as it doesn't recognize the keyboard/mouse we have...so i can't click past it which is ANNOYING!!!!! So it's on the to-do list for tomorrow as the lap top is SUPER slow in comparison....and I thought the regular 'puter was slow...HA

6 more sleeps til Howie and 7 til Maui....today was bit freaky for me with Sam being so needy....and then thinking about leaving them for a WHOLE week!?!?!!? I need it, but it's gonna be tough! Knowing they're going to be with my mom is my saving grace...she's much more in tune with them than anyone else....but it's still gonna be tough!

OK, I'm tired of the lap top...

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!