Friday, July 1, 2011

Retail Therapy

Today I had the pleasure of waking with Miss Belle at 6:30, then putting her back in her crate around 6:45 as she'd knocked the gate down trying to chase Jazz. She did good going back in too! Then DJ came in and went back to sleep and we were all up shortly after 8, which wasn't bad as we had things to do today!!

First off was signing up a rep...or rather, re-signing up a rep I had before who fell by the wayside with life and its trials. So YAY me!! After getting the kids potty'd, they went back out to the truck to watch Tangled with G'ma and Poppa while I did my thing. Went quicker than normal since she was a former rep, so we chatted about various things in between.

Then we left to head for the outlet mall...and I ended up having to u-turn at a truck stop...I must say, they are a different breed of people. Dad did buy a lotto ticket, so if he wins, I'm shuttin the blog down!! lol After using their facilities we headed back to where we came from....which led us to Carl's Jr burger joint. We had a great lunch!!!!! Really!

Til next time...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!