Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Special Guest Speakers

Really do bring a new perspective to what you think you already know!! Tonite I attended the monthly meeting of my Avon group and we had a guest speaker from Kent....the woman does 2000 brochures a campaign!! I can't even begin to fathom that!!! She's a beast!! But she sure had some great ideas and tips...her whole way of speaking was to have us all write down one question we wanted the answer to about  making our businesses grow. Informal but informative!!!

The rest of the day went with the Avon theme....my order went in this morning, so there was some phone calling, some texting and some ordering! Good one for me too! I've got a spa day coming up this weekend so I wanted some stuff for demos...can't wait!!

DJ got to play outside with the younger boys next door...Sam chose to stay in the house and yell at them from the window...she's really becoming more verbal and using 5 or 6 word sentences. Its still broken English, but she's doing well at getting her point across.

While she napped, DJ and I snuggled on the couch and watched Phineas & Ferb...its really sad that I'm about to admit that I laughed at something in the show...shook my head out real fast too!! UGH!! lol I also see now where DJ got the bow chicka bow wow song he's been singing for  couple days now...sheesh!! As soon as it came on, DJ said "see Mum!!!" and started singing along...I looked away so I wouldn't see the words and get it stuck in my head! THAT wouldn't be good!!! lol

I grabbed a shower just before Howie got home as I was headed out shortly after he arrived...and made good time getting there too! I won a couple things, and got recognized for all my recruiting I've done the past couple weeks...even got some flowers!!! Awwww They're up high so the cats can get at 'em and eat 'em!! The eucalyptus smells great!!

I got home and Howie was watching the results of DWTS...totally didn't miss watching it last nite! HA! And I could have totally predicted that the Hoff would be voted off first....it was either him or the idiot who calls himself the situation (who DOES that!?!?!) there's always next week! I did catch the premiere of Glee...oh how I've missed this show!!!! LOVE all that singing!!!! Does the new football coach look like the old one in drag or is it just me!?!?! lol  I also caught the new shows Raising Hope and Running Wilde...neither of which impressed me....meh!

Til next time...pray for safety for all troops!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the new show "detroit-1-7" or something like that, a new cop show very similar to NYPD blue. I liked it so far, great characters. Might be worth a look if you like that kind of show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!