Friday, October 14, 2011

Tranquil Thursdays

Oh how I LLLLOOOOVVVEEEEE Thursdays!!! While I simultaneously love every day, I'm finding Thursdays are my recharge day and by Jove I'm lovin it! I let the kids sleep in til 7:45 and then got DJ up to get dressed...Sam woke up on her own and while I wasn't anticipating having her get dressed...her pj's were pee damp and so we got her dressed.

We were out the door by 8:06 and DJ was munching away on his breakfast bar while we drove....he asked not to be walked in again *sob* and off he went for another day at school. Sam and I then did the bank run...I had a couple deposits, and was hoping to do one thru the drive thru, but that bank didn't open til 9 and I wasn't going to wait a half hour til it did. We were back home and eating breakfast by then so the machine did the trick today.

Then, after breakfast, we didn't have any plans really.

How blissful is that?!?!

I did do up a couple emails, and got them sent off....

Got a couple loads of laundry done....

Got the dishes done...

Finally put my contacts in about 4 ish...

Bathed SamSam about 5 ish...

Showered at 6 ish...

Waited for Howie and DJ to come home from football practice so we could eat dinner. DJ had a dentist appointment after Howie picked him up to check on those two front teeth. What a good report...his two teeth are fine, but the nerves are dead and the teeth will turn colour...BUT they don't need to come out now, and will likely fall out on their own in 18 months when his adult teeth are ready to show up. They are just now forming roots and weren't damaged in the dog collision. SUCH a relief!! I feel much better having had them looked at!! Especially since one of his friends knocked those exact same teeth out the beginning of summer riding her bike...better to be safe than sorry!

After dinner I bathed DJ, who REALLY needed it!!!! Sheesh he was stinky!! He had a good football practice and even ran the ball 30 yards without getting his flags taken...that's SO awesome!!! It really is amazing how far along he's come since that first day!!

Both kids were in bed by 9 and I could sit down and watch X Factor with Howie...til 9:30 that is as the dvr kicked in and Howie went to bed anyways. I then watched Grey's, which was funny and sad at the same time...SO good to see Mrs Cosby back on tv...even if she is Mrs Avery! :)  Then I watched Whitney which had me laughing a lot!!! And then Private Practice which was very thought provoking once again! Finished it off with a little BBT and called it a nite!

Til next time...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!