Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm not just...

a great Aunt...I'm a FABULOUS Aunt to, hang on, let me count them....14 wonderful nieces and nephews!!!! 12 on my side and 2 on Howie's side. BUT...I'm gonna be a great Aunt again in November!!! This is number 4 for me! Hard to believe that at my young age I'm a great Aunt to anybody! but it's true!!! My oldest great nephew is 7 (8 in June) and then there's a great niece who's 2 1/5 and then another great niece who's going to be 1 in 10 days...and now the fourth is on the way! Exciting!!! and sad at the same time! Of the 3 that are on the earth, I've only met one...and this newest one will be born while I'm back home in WA (please God!) At least we have constant communication with phones, FB and what not! Pictures are always fun to look at!!! Oh, and I'm REALLY hoping to get out to meet Miss Gracie by the time I leave...scheduling's been a bit tough! But not for a lack of trying!!!!

Today was boring....went tanning, dropped my mom off at her hair appt, and then stopped by Zehrs for some womanly things...and then home for lunch and naps! The rains came today so that stopped up any plans of going to the park! So instead...we had breakfast for dinner!!! My kids LOVE breaky for dinner!!! Since I don't eat breakfast or lunch (I do shakes) it's REALLY nice to do breakfast for dinner sometimes! AWESOME comfort food!! And I find it's not as rushed as making it in the mornings can be!

I'm about 3/4's of the way thru Twilight!!! Oh what a good read it is! It's quite easy to get lost in it....I like books like that! Gonna have to buy the 2nd one to take with me when I go to SEA/Maui in less than TWO weeks now!!!!!! YEE HAW!!!

OK, taking my bad self to bed....I had a nap this aft that I woke up disoriented from...and I don't' think I fully recovered from...kinda ruins the nap!

Til next time...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!