Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Pony




Today was the first time I put a pony tail in SamSam's hair....they call it a bug tail cuz it's SO tiny and looks like the antennae of a bug...in any case she looked freakin CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I know she doesn't have much hair, I do know that you need to start early so they tolerate you when they DO have hair....so today we started hair tolerance lessons. The first time I did it (this one) she didn't even know I'd done it! (ignore DJ on the floor having himself a little meltdown...) and she looked darling with it on.
Cue my dad...he comes home and I show him the pkg of hair "elastics" (they're not true elastics tho and you can only use them once and they break...VERY convenient that 800 come in the pkg) and he says they'd probably work well with the horses' hair. Everything is about horses for him...but I digress. I told him it'd even work on HIS hair...and he lets me.




Have I ever mentioned how much of a dork my dad is!?!?!? One night last week he did this rap of Jack and Jill...I thought I was gonna pee myself!!! I grabbed the camera so I could video him and put it on youtube....but he wouldn't give me an encore....so ya, he's a Dork with a capital!

So he grabs Samantha and says, get one of the two of us!!! My little ponies!!!! Again, all I can do is shake my head!!!! I honestly think he has NO shame!!! But I love it!! And I love him...no matter how much he pisses me off!!! I think it's worse now than it was when I was a teenager...my little sister was the one that need more attention than I did...here, now, it's just me and I get it ALL!!!!! Good or bad, I get it! Lord, give me sanity please!! And help me get home to Washington. Amen!


Til next time...ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!