Friday, January 6, 2012

Two ships that pass in the day

That's how it was for us today!!! (I had this whole post done and somehow lost it on Tabbi...and it's far too late for me to just pick up where I left off :( so irritating!!!)

Needless to day...dentist today...two new cavities, and I still need the crown...Howie the baby also had an appointment and no cavities (he sux!) and with all that running around we finally were all home together at 4 and enjoyed a nice evening together! Hair cut and all! :)

Grey's must have a mission to make its viewers cry every time!!! Damn them!!! It was heart wrenching tonite!! And PP was a lil on the weird side mixed with some really real emotions about adoption.

Sorry for the crappy post...

Til next time...God bless!

1 comment:

  1. We watched Grey's last night. OMG! I can't believe how that show pulls the heartstrings. Geez!
    Sux when you lose a post! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for dropping a line!